A group from Williams & Connolly opposed a movement that will force Bank of America to get rid of restricting applications beneath the federal governmentâ€™s $349 billion relief system, in which smaller businesses get loans to remain afloat throughout the COVID-19 outbreak.
Thank you for sharing!
Bank of America has looked to a group from Williams & Connolly to fight a court action so it states would jeopardize the federal governmentâ€™s $349 billion relief system by which small enterprises get loans to keep afloat through the outbreak that is COVID-19.
Like to continue reading?
Become a free of charge ALM Digital Reader.
Advantages of a Digital Membership:
- Free use of 3 articles* every thirty days
- Usage of the whole ALM system of web sites
- Limitless use of the ALM suite of newsletters
- Develop custom alerts on any search subject of one’s selecting
- Re Search with an extensive array of subjects
*May exclude premium content